Thank you for your interest in the Free University of Bozen-Bolzano!
For PhD Programmes you must apply using this Application Portal.
Deadlines for 2018/19
For EU citizens:
Deadlines for 2019/20
Bachelor and Master programmes:
- Studium Generale Application: 4 February - 15 February 2019, noon
For EU citizens and non-EU citizens:
- Early Bird Application: 1 March - 26 April 2019, noon
For EU citizens:
- Late Application - Faculties of Economics and Management / Design and Art / Education: 20 May - 11 July 2019, noon
- Late Application - Faculties of Computer Science / Science and Technology: 20 May - 31 July 2019, noon
To be able to apply, you need an application account.
Info for unibz students
: this account’s login data differ from your Cockpit and unibz webmail username and password.
In this Portal you can:
Non-EU citizens resident abroad, interested in a bachelor/master programme
- apply for bachelor/master programmes, 1st/2nd level masters and other courses offered by unibz
- upload language certificates / enrol for language exams in order to prove the language levels required for the admission
- enrol on single subject courses
, must additionally apply through the Italian authorities (normally the Italian consulate) in the country in which they gained, or are about to gain, their academic qualification(s). Applicants must comply with the regulations and deadlines
of the Italian Ministry of Education, Universities and Research. If the application through the Embassy is missing, the online application to unibz will be declared null and void. The complete procedure is described here
For information about study programmes:
Advisory Service +39 0471 012100, email@example.com
For information about language competences:
Language Centre +39 0471 012400, firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about the compilation of the application:
Student Secretariat Bozen-Bolzano +39 0471 012200, email@example.com
Student Secretariat Brixen-Bressanone +39 0472 012200, studsecBX@unibz.it